navigate  
  Home
Contact Us
Store
Library
Forums

Forums

Forums » Forum Help » cnc conversion from cadkey 99 Messages in this topic - RSS
|
03.03.2008 21:58:40
Tex
Tex
Posts 3

Hello everybody!

I would like to know what is required to take a drawing from Cadkey 99 and convert the info to operate a CNC milling machine. Please help if you can.

Tex

05.03.2008 06:25:56
CKDExpert
CKDExpert
Posts 131

Tex,
We will need a little more information to answer this question.
Are you sending the DXF file to the machine and creating the code there?
Or are you wanting to create the NC Code in CadKey and send that to the machine?

05.03.2008 17:43:36
Tex
Tex
Posts 3

I'm not sure if my last reply showed up on the forum, maybe it takes longer than I think. So if this is redundent, please forgive me.

Anyway, as I was saying, I am a custom cue maker, I just recently baught a CNC machine for doing inlay work. Its made by 'ah-ha'. What I would like to do is design inlays on Cadkey 99, which I am fairly proficient with, and then be able to have my CNC device except the comands. It is a 4 axis machine. I don't know if that is a problem or not. I understand that knowing how to do G-Code programming is a good thing, unfortunately I am not familiar yet with G-Code. I will learn if I have to. I hope that is enough info to enable someone to put me on track. any help is greately appreciated.

THANKS

Tex  

27.03.2008 14:54:35
Tex
Tex
Posts 3

I'd like to know if I could import custom textures into my Cadkey 99 program, and if so How?

Thanks

Tex

pages: 1
|

Forums » Forum Help » cnc conversion from cadkey 99